GOT A MAINTENANCE REQUEST?
Tenant of Agent Team?
If your property requires maintenance, we recommend logging the issue using ALEX, our Property Management Assistant. ALEX can deal with urgent issues 24/7, and is accessible via Facebook Messenger:
If your request is urgent* please follow our After Hours Urgent Maintenance Procedures.
*The specified Urgent Repairs are set out in the Standard Residential Tenancy Terms, Clause 60:
- a burst water service;
- a blocked or broken lavatory system;
- a serious roof leak;
- a gas leak;
- a dangerous electrical fault;
- flooding or serious flood damage;
- serious storm or fire damage;
- a failure of gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
- the failure of a refrigerator supplied with the premises;
- a failure or breakdown of any service on the premises essential for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering;
- a fault or damage that causes the residential premises to be unsafe or insecure;
- a fault or damage likely to cause injury to person or property;
- a serious fault in any door, staircase, lift or other common area that inhibits or unduly inconveniences the tenant in gaining access to and use of the premises.
Alternatively, you can log a non-urgent maintenance issue below, and we will be in touch with you.