GOT A MAINTENANCE REQUEST?
Tenant of Agent Team?
If your property requires maintenance, you can submit your maintenance request below or use our automated Facebook Messenger system:
If the request is urgent* please follow our After Hours Urgent Maintenance Procedures.
*The specified Urgent Repairs are set out in the Standard Residential Tenancy Terms, Clause 60:
- a burst water service;
- a blocked or broken lavatory system;
- a serious roof leak;
- a gas leak;
- a dangerous electrical fault;
- flooding or serious flood damage;
- serious storm or fire damage;
- a failure of gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
- the failure of a refrigerator supplied with the premises;
- a failure or breakdown of any service on the premises essential for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering;
- a fault or damage that causes the residential premises to be unsafe or insecure;
- a fault or damage likely to cause injury to person or property;
- a serious fault in any door, staircase, lift or other common area that inhibits or unduly inconveniences the tenant in gaining access to and use of the premises.